Virus Attack
Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:52 PM

After just 3 days of work, I got confined to bed for 2 days. I thought I had food poisoning from the dinner I had at the Parkway Parade foodcourt last Wednesday but the doctor assured me it was viral attack due to work stress. I guess I had years of good life in my ex coy that the work now is a loadful to my health.

I felt terrible from the nausea and discomfort the whole night that I couldn't get proper sleep. (P.S. I had orange peel in my mouth throughout the night!) I had to bear with the discomfort and wait through the long night for the doctor to be in in the morning. I was so glad the clinic is just a block away - I managed to drag myself down.

The doctor just wanted to prescribe me some medications but how can I swallow when I already felt so nauseating? I even have problems swallow pills, especially big ones (someone know). In the end, after making hard descisions, I had to agree to take a jab. I've always been afraid of needles too.

And finally, after some comtemplations whether I should dismiss myself from my new job, I had to get medical leave to recuperate at home. I know I'm new on the job but really.... no choice. The jab was so powerly effective that I went into deep sleep the moment I reach home. And that kept me in and out of sleep for 2 full days.

I had to force myself to be out of bed on Saturday, the 3rd day. I think the medicine was so strong that I felt so drowsy while driving too. Don't ever try that, it's scary and dangerous!

Good grief! I've never got such a painful jab. I wonder how think the needle was! And I think I have a weak stomach, always give me problem. Haiz~


Shania