Must Try!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:49 PM

For some of you don't already know that I've stopped my 3 years long of MUST have facial spa routine - I've finally changed my mind about spending that amount of money which I can actually save.

I went through a lot of research and found this! People who notice my face well, know for sure open pores are my major problem to the flawless skin I have 3 years back!



5 days after using the Clarins Pore Minimising Serum and Moisturiser, I can safely comment that results are quite immediate. In fact, I see results already the very next morning after a night's application.


Another good thing which has been in the market for a long time. Thus, no need for promotion.


Not that I say the facial spa is no good, it's just that I wanna be a lil' more thrifty. Actually I do miss those monthly sessions! Hmmm~


Shania