Tired but delighted
Tuesday, October 9, 2007 8:47 PM

Tired. I can't believe this job is so tiring but I still love it. My direct boss, C, is back to work today. She brought me to a couple of hospitals for familiarisation and listen to my other colleague's presentation. Hmmm... Interesting! I've got many things to learn and catch up!

Traffic today to work is madness. Carpark today is terror - I spent S$25 on carpark today! Should know I buy the season parking earlier today. Shit! I had to spend another S$3.25 just to park and purchase from Regent Hotel, no complimentary somemore. WTF! Anyway, bye bye to expensive carparks for the next one month!

On a lighter, happier note. Isaac's birthday tomorrow and both of us are working. Despite mentally and physically tired, I walked all the way to Takashimya to buy his birthday cake and present. I shall let you take a peak at his present.




So much for his first birthday with me. But I know he'll be contented. =)


Shania