Treasure Found
Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:38 AM

I was jumping with joy and excitment last night.

After an evening of shopping spree with Rachel, I went home feel so lethargic. I never liked to go out of the house after my shower cos it was so troublesome to change out of my PJs. To add on, I would look so hideous after shower with my messy hair and make up removed - basically like an aunty lor.. But it was really predestined, so by God's will that I left my mobile phone in my car. I had to go down to retrieve it as I really didn't want the window of my Black Beauty smashed.

As I slowly strolled down the ramp of the carpark, a car slowly drove towards my direction. I saw a familiar face. The anxiousness to confirm my curiousity and excitement get the better of me, I had to chuck aside my fear of being spotted in an aunty outlook, I waited for the passengers in that car to park and leave the carpark. I waited and waited, wondering what was taking them so long.

Finally, the moment when I saw them, I called out her name. Her mum looked around to see who was calling out for her daughter. She turned..... and I'm so elated! Rina! My best best bestie (since kindergarden okay!)! She ran over with a big wide smile on her face, calling out my name too and finally exchanged hugs. In that short 5 to 10 mins of conversation, it was never ending story - we've seriously got enormous catching ups to do.

We lost contacts for 10 years after her parents confined her to home and school only - it was nearing 'O' Levels then. Life before that was so fun with her around. And it's like both our families know one another too - Rina mummy still remembers my granny.

I've occassionally mentioned to Isaac a few times, I once have a really best friend stay around - very near. I somehow remember the block but don't really remember the unit. I've search high and low through friends for her contacts but none of them seem to have.

It was last night, after 10 years, by the lead of God, I found you. I finally found you, Rina. You cannot have imagined how much I've missed you!

And this reminded me how I met Isaac after 9 years, now 10 years. I love you, baby.

Cherish!

P.S. I'm still feeling so blessed and happy!


Shania